Collection of Personal Information
KERILEX provides a platform that connects you with 3rd party Service Providers who offer transportation or delivery services via the KERILEX App. In line with this, we will collect personal information necessary for us to effectively provide you with the services that we offer which may include, but not limited to the following:
- Identity data such as Name, date of birth, gender
- Contact information such as Mobile/landline phone numbers, Electronic mail (e-mail) accounts, delivery address
- Account data such as bank account and payment details
The personal information that we collect will be used for the following:
- To allow us to sufficiently verify your identity and update our records;
- To allow us to efficiently deliver timely and personalized services through our 3rd party service providers;
- To guide us in improving our services to our customers through data analytics, research, among others;
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, or any other orders and processes from any government authority;
Personal Information provided to Third-Parties
KERILEX’s platform may contain links to other websites of our Third-Party Content Provider, Offers Providers and Payment Method Providers. You are expected to review their respective Privacy Policies and KERILEX shall not be responsible for any liability arising from any inappropriate use of personal information that you provided to them.
Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information
Your personal information will be used and shared primarily with 3rd party service providers to the extent necessary to allow them to efficiently perform their services. Apart from KERILEX and its affiliated 3rd party providers, we may also share or disclose your personal information to the following:
- Government or regulatory agencies and law enforcement authorities;
- Third parties whom KERILEX may outsource certain services, including, but not limited to, document processing services, IT systems or software providers, IT Support service providers, and document and information storage providers;
- Third parties engaged in the course of the services we provide to clients such as counsel, arbitrators, mediators, clerks, witnesses, court, opposing party and their lawyers, tax experts and advisors, and other similar experts and consultants.
Safekeeping of Personal Information
KERILEX is committed to protect any personal information you may provide us and undertakes to take and implement adequate technical and organizational security measures to protect the customer data against unauthorized and accidental access, processing, erasure, loss or destruction.
Access to Personal Information and Rights as a Data Subject
You have the following rights to the personal information that you have provided KERILEX:
- to access your personal information;
- to correct or rectify any inaccurate entry;
- to object to the processing of your personal information;
- to erasure or blocking of your personal information;
- to be informed of the existence of processing of your personal information;
- to withdraw your consent to the continued use and/or processing of your personal information.
Retention of Your Personal Information
KERILEX will retain your personal information for as long as may be allowed by existing laws and regulations and/or as long as they may be necessary for us to provide our products and services.